Ten Great Books to Read



Reading a good book not only adds to your knowledge but can also be a rejuvenating activity. There are so many good books around that it is hard to pick up a few from them. Here is my personal list of books that I liked most. Some of these are all time favorites - and I keep reading parts of them from time to time.

7 Habits of Highly Effective People Stephen Covey
How to stop worrying Dale Carnegie
Who Moved My Cheese? Spencer Johnson
One Minute Manager Spencer Johnson
Crucial Conversations Kerry Patterson
The Education of 
Millionaires
Michael Ellsberg
Eat That Frog Brian Tracy
The World Is Flat Thomas L. Friedman
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari Robin Sharma
Emotional Intelligence 2.0 Travis Bradberry
The Alchemist Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this post? Please leave a comment - your feedback gives me encouragement for writing. Please subscribe to my blog to support it. - Sanjay