Leaders Inspire.. but they too need Inspiration

A recent discussion in India Leadership Forum on "Which Quote has motivated you most" resulted in more than 550 interesting responses. I found the following quotations most inspiring:

Awake, Arise and Stop not until the goal is reached !! - Swami Vivekananda

Be a change in the world you want to see - Mahatma Gandhi

Only in the 'darkness' , you are able to see the stars - Martin Luther King

It is better to light a lamp than curse the darkness

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration !!!- Thomas Edison

If you can DREAM it ....You can DO IT !!

Your Attitude, not aptitude, determines your altitude !!

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you - The Bible

May god grant me the courage to change the things I can change,
the serentity to accept what I cannot change, and the wisdom to know the difference.

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."
- Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this post? Please leave a comment - your feedback gives me encouragement for writing. Please subscribe to my blog to support it. - Sanjay