Unfulfilled Dreams Are Good For Us

 


The farther I come in my journey, the more I realize that the destination is not anywhere close. There are so many desires yet to be fulfilled.. hundreds of tasks to be finished.. a number of major goals yet to be reached.. quite a few places remain to be explored.. there is so much more that still needs to be experienced and enjoyed.. so much learning yet to be done.. countless dreams that are yet to be turned into reality.

But this thought about unfulfilled desires does not make me unhappy, on the other hand, it gives me a spark of hope. These unrealized dreams create a potential, that defines a purpose for me. It creates a force of motivation that gets me going. Those who are familiar with Agile projects can understand it with the example of project backlog. The day I have no more unrealized dreams left, there is nothing more left to do for me, which is a situation I may never want to be in.

Therefore, let us welcome our unfulfilled dreams with open arms as they are the stepping stone to opportunities, and add a purpose to our existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this post? Please leave a comment - your feedback gives me encouragement for writing. Please subscribe to my blog to support it. - Sanjay